6/19/07

I downloaded a DVD quality copy of "SICKO" and I think it is a good film. Very important topics.

Michael Moore came out to the media and raised questions about the official story of 9/11. I also have a gut feeling that that the truth about 9/11 is being kept from the public.

I trust scientists a lot and top onces came out today with a strong warning about the threat of global warming. Six scientists published an article in Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society and warned that mankind is underestimating the threat of global warming.

US, and Iraqi troops launched a major offensive in northern Baghdad today. About 10,000 combat troops are involved in addition to air support. My feeling is that they will kill a lot of people, but will no control any area for very long. As soon as the troops leave, the insurgents will again regain control of the area. That's been the story so far. I feel the whole operation is a waste of lives, money, and effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment